Thank you for your interest in working together! I’m a writer and herbalist from Atlanta, Georgia. I specialize in:
- natural wellness
- herbal recipe development
- organic gardening
- social media and marketing for herbal companies (industry compliant wording)
In addition to my herbal recipe book, The Complete Guide to Adaptogens, I have written articles about herbs for magazines including Willow and Sage and Mother Earth Living. My work has also been featured online for websites such as MindBodyGreen, Hello Glow, Well + Good, and Mother Earth News.
If you would like to:
- hire me for a freelance writing project
- request an article for your blog, magazine, or publication
- inquire about author appearances or book signings
- request an interview for your blog, podcast, etc.
Please use the form below.
Also, readers are always welcome! If you’re a reader and want to say hi, I’d love to hear from you.
Please do not send inquiries regarding the following, as these are not a good fit for Indie Herbalist. Thank you for understanding!
- contributing guest posts to Indie Herbalist
- products for review
- link exchanges/link placement inquiries
- anything CBD related – no products, supplements, advertising etc.
Sample Articles and Photography
I have written articles about herbs for magazines including Willow and Sage and Mother Earth Living. In addition, I provide most of the photography here on Indie Herbalist, and have published photographs along with my writing in Mother Earth Living. Online, some of my work has appeared on:
- History and Uses of Common Ivy at the Herbal Academy
- Herbs and the Chronic Pain Puzzle at the Herbal Academy
- How to Get Started with Foraging at Mind Body Green
- 4 Ways to Use Beautiful Bee Balm on the Homestead on Mother Earth News
My herbal recipe book, The Complete Guide to Adaptogens, was published in 2018 by Adams Media. It has been translated into German and Spanish.