Thank you for your interest in working together! I’m a writer and herbalist from Atlanta, Georgia. I specialize in:
- natural wellness
- herbal recipe development
- organic gardening
- social media and marketing for herbal companies (industry compliant wording)
If you’d like to connect about a freelance writing project, author appearance or book signing, please use this form to get in touch. Samples of my work and more information on collaborating with me on the IndieHerbalist blog can be found below the form.
Sample Articles and Photography
I have written articles about herbs for glossy magazines including Willow and Sage and Mother Earth Living. In addition, I provide most of the photography here on IndieHerbalist, and have published photographs along with my writing in Mother Earth Living. Online, some of my work has appeared on:
- History and Uses of Common Ivy at the Herbal Academy
- Herbs and the Chronic Pain Puzzle at the Herbal Academy
- How to Get Started with Foraging at Mind Body Green
- 4 Ways to Use Beautiful Bee Balm on the Homestead on Mother Earth News
My herbal recipe book, The Complete Guide to Adaptogens, was published in 2018 by Adams Media. It has been translated into German and Spanish.
Collaborating on IndieHerbalist
There are also opportunities to collaborate with me here on the blog at IndieHerbalist. These can include:
- book reviews
- herb farm or small business spotlights
- coverage for herbal community events (especially in the Southeast)
Please note that at this time I’m not accepting guest posts or products for review on IndieHerbalist. Thank you for understanding! The exceptions for this rule are educational products such as courses and books.