I’m an herbalist and author living in Atlanta, Georgia. As a child, I was inspired by the gardens my grandparents tended, and naturally blossomed into an avid gardener with an interest in the herbal arts. Later on, I turned to herbalism as a way to support my journey back to wellness after being diagnosed with Lyme disease.
In addition to my herbal recipe book, The Complete Guide to Adaptogens, I have written articles about herbs for magazines including Willow and Sage and Mother Earth Living. My work has also been featured online for websites such as MindBodyGreen, Hello Glow, Well + Good, and Mother Earth News.
If you would like to:
- hire me for a freelance writing project
- request an article for your blog, magazine, or publication
- inquire about author appearances or book signings
- request an interview for your blog, podcast, etc.
Please use the form below.
Also, readers are always welcome! If you’re a reader and want to say hi, I’d love to hear from you.
However: I’ve been getting a lot of the following and will no longer respond to anything listed below, as they are not a good fit for Indie Herbalist. Thank you for understanding!
- inquiries about contributing guest posts to Indie Herbalist
- products for review
- link exchanges/link placement inquiries
- anything CBD related – no products, supplements, advertising etc.